Skate All Cities aka (SAC) is a skateboarding and graffiti crew based out of the Los Angeles, California area. Originally established in 1993 with only 3-5 members, the crew has grown and expanded into 50 plus throughout the coasts of California, Portland, Japan and New York. Inspired by the skateboarding and graffiti cultures, Skate All Cities was created to push the boundaries of creativity through the “do-it-yourself” mentalities. Originally intended to manufacture skateboards, gear, and accessories strictly for the crew, the demand for their products gained popularity where people and the industry took notice. As part of the process of expanding into a full-fledged brand, Skate All Cities has gained several core shop accounts carrying their line of limited products.
- WEB FORUM – Our web forum allows any registered members to create discussion threads and post topics of anything skateboarding and/or graffiti related.
- INSTAGRAM (@SkateAllCities) – With our Instagram profile we post photos via mobile phone that stay current with our lifestyle.
- FACEBOOK – As part of expanding our social network reach, we have expanded our fan base into one of the leading websites in the world.
- TWITTER – Staying connected with our followers we post up-to-date news of everything happening via mobile phone.
- YOUTUBE – As part of our marketing campaign, our YouTube Channel hosts videos showcasing our crew’s skateboarding talents.